My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Monday, November 17, 2008

More Cuteness From the Warriors!







My two youngest hanging out, a rub-a-dub-dub in the tub!






Today Sterling says "hello" while pushing buttons on the phone and holding it up to his face...it was like "ah ju" cute (nope, not French, Korean...can you believe it?).






Ava is running with a cheap bird whistle in her mouth and flapping her arms and hands up and down. "This bird whistle makes me fly like a birdie," she says. (Yes, we know that she kinds of looks like a strung out, crazed Popeye on the picture...but I needed a visual for the post..it would have been best had I been recording at the same time...which, of course, never happens it seems!







Ava had a crazy prayer tonight...it went something like this: "Maybe when I'm big like mama, and I get big, and I drive a car like mommy, and get earrings, but daddy makes loud laughing noises and keeps me up...(pause)...I like yoyos and when I'm big I have sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen yoyos."

2 comments:

gypsy jean said...

ava is getting so tall! or, as josh might say, she is "huge, big, huge, big... i goo!!!!!!!!".:)

gypsy jean said...

oh! i forgot to say that ava prays awesome prayers!!!!!!!!!!:) i love the part where she complains about josh's large loud laugh. HA HA HA!!! i have that laugh on my camera. i was taping sterling... but josh might have stole the show.:) also, dude, what's with the yoyos? crazy!