My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sterling's Sprained Ankle

Sterling sprained his ankle on Sunday. While we were in church service, our number for the nursery came up. So, I went back to see what was up. My friend, Paula, was rocking a very vocal Sterling. He had slipped on a thin paper back book and had fallen just right---or I should say just wrong. Anyway, his little ankle was swollen, and he couldn't place any weight on it. It was so sad. On Monday he wouldn't crawl. I guess he was too good to crawl, but he had to be carried everywhere he wanted to go. On Tuesday he decided that crawling would be better than being parked on the couch all day. Finally, on Wednesday he could put a little bit of weight on his ankle and was limping around. He was a pitiful sight. He had his ankle in an Ace bandage and looked like he had been hobbled. He is still limping today, but it appears to be healing well.

No comments: