My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Monday, September 14, 2009

Prenatal 36 week check-up

Okay, so I had a bad prenatal check-up today. I went in thinking every thing was fine except for a little swelling. Well, my weight jumped up 5 pounds, my blood pressure was high, and I was swollen. SO, my Doc told me----NO salt, drink a GALLON of H2o every day, put my feet up for 6-8 HOURS a day, and at night. Uh, does the sentence-I-Have-four-children-at-home-who-are-home schooled-mean anything? This is going to be a challenge since I live 1,300+/- miles from any family. He said if I don't do this he expects me to have pre-eclampsia by next week. Lovely.

2 comments:

gypsy jean said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that really stinks. time to make some little slaves, eh?:) it's just for a few weeks! hurry up and come out, royston!!! give the kids lots of candy so you don't feel so bad about the child labor. oh, and maybe you should get a very long bull whip. that should help with discipline issues.:)

missed you at the shower. it would have classed up the joint.;)

Mike and Laura said...

We're praying that everything turns out OK Stacy! Keep us posted.