My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Boy's 1st Birthday




Sunday October 12

It is hard to believe that Sterling is now a year old. It is so great to know that he is healthy, strong , and, of course, sweet. It saddens me to know how fast he will grow up. When I first had Lily time didn't seem to move as quickly. However, with more children and a busier schedule, it just seems like there is never enough time in the day. Okay, back to Sterling's Birthday! I made Sterling a country-farm theme birthday cake. It didn't look quite like how I envisioned it, but he enjoyed it immensely. (I won't quit my day job) When we put the cake on his highchair tray, he reached right for the frosting and started to chow. The girls giggled. He then thought he was pretty funny too. So, he smiled and laughed right along with them. he didn't quite get the blowing out the candle part, but he loved us singing to him. Sterling also received some great gifts in the mail. He especially loved a little John Deere tractor set. He would push it around the floor and make vroom vroom noises. It is amazing how he learned to do that without anyone teaching him to make the sounds.

1 comment:

gypsy jean said...

happy belated b-day, sterling! i goo!