My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deep thoughts by Bel

This morning as I was making breakfast for my crew, I had a cute conversation with Isabel. While I was ensuring the kids had their eggs and toast made the way they wanted. (Bel just likes peanut butter on her toast, Ava just likes butter, Lily likes butter and jelly, and Sterling likes it any way as long as it is on his plate)
Bel says, "Mom?"
"Yes, dear?" was my reply.
"You know what Mom?" Bel smiles looking at Sterling in the high chair.
"What, Honey." I answer.
"I like Sterling MORE than food!" she says sweetly. That was such a cute revelation. She would fore go food to have her brother. What a little sunshine in my day.

1 comment:

gypsy jean said...

bel, i like sterling more than food, too.

went to see baby henry and his mom and rosie today. i will send you photos soon! promise. love, molly