My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Friday, December 12, 2008

BON APPÉTIT.

Yes, this confirms it. We live in Louisiana. Do you see that crazy creature? It is locally know as a mud bug. Appetizing isn't it? For the rest of the country it is known as a craw fish. Well, this little fellow, or lass, came to an untimely death. The cats found this little critter and were batting it around. Lily comes running into the kitchen and says, "Mom the cats have a scorpion!!" (which by the way do live here) So, I run out to see what they have caught and it was this little morsel. So, I squished it and took it into the kitchen. Dinner is served! (For those of you thinking--did she really eat it?--no but I kept it to freak Josh out!)

2 comments:

gypsy jean said...

that's a big one! the biggest i have ever seen. yuck.

Mike and Laura said...

Yikes!