My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute conversation

I don't have a lot of time, but I will leave a little post. My brother and his family came down for the last week. It was awesome. We miss them so much! Anyways, as soon as I have more time I will post some pictures and commentary.

The other day as we were eating supper, Ava and Isabel had a cute conversation. I will give you a little background on the topic. Two Christmases ago, Bel and Lily received leapster games. Ava just now received a leapster game for her 4th B-day. Ava's is an upgraded model compared to Bel's and Lily's models. So, as we are eating Bel says to Ava, "Ava, your leapster is so cool." Ava grins and replies, "Isabel, your leapster is cool too." "Thanks, Ava," Bel replies. "Your welcome, Bel. I love you," Ava says. "I love you too, Ava," is Bel's answer. How cute is that?

1 comment:

gypsy jean said...

absolutely wonderful. ...i doubt my sister and i ever EVER interacted that way.