My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009
















We had a very nice Easter. We started out with our church service, and we had Easter dinner at the Church also. When we got home it was too soggy outside to do our traditional Easter egg hunt. Instead, we had our egg hunt in the house. The kids loved trying to find all the eggs. It always amazes me how kids look for eggs. Instead of doing a through sweep of an area; they run from place to random place instead of an orderly path. Every year I think the same thing. I guess that is why they are kids and not adults. Anyways, Christ arose and that is why we have the victory!

3 comments:

gypsy jean said...

sterling is blonde now? when did that happen? i thought he was going to be your brunette.:)

stacymay100 said...

npoe-always a blond--makes my heart smile

Jess and the KIDS!!!! said...

oh my goodness, when did lilly grow up. oh wait I am still wondering the same about Mackenzie. what happened to our sweet little girls from cali and taxas:) love the easter picture of teh kids. we need to catch up again sometime soon!