My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Monday, April 13, 2009

Ava's and Bel's B-Day pictures







I cannot believe it has taken me so long to post these pictures of Ava and Isabel! Well, actually I can! I can be a procrastinator at time. Anyways, Ava's pictures are of her fourth Birthday. She turned four January 21st. Isabel's pictures are from her seventh Birthday. She turned seven February 24. It is amazing how fast your children grow. It is such a miracle to be able to have your own little children. Hopefully, they will get my good traits and not my undesirable traits. I am blessed with healthy beautiful children.



2 comments:

gypsy jean said...

bel's serious second photo totally reminds me of your high school senior photo. the serious angel. except she doesn't have your poof of glorious permed hair in this shot!:)

gypsy jean said...

i realized as i typed my last comment and went to do the word verification thing-y that there is a little handicapped wheelchair icon next to the box. what?! is this comment hanicap accesible?:) if so... HA HA HA HA!!!!!:)