My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Monday, March 23, 2009

And Baby makes 7.....

Well, here is the newest addition to our family. He or she will make their debut around October 13th. Yes, you did read that right. We are expecting baby number 5 one day after Sterling's 2nd birthday. I am 11 weeks along and VERY sick. I do well until about noon and then I go down hill. By supper time I am laid out on the couch till bed time. It seems to be that every time I am this sick I vow, "No more babies!" However, God had a little surprise for us. I cannot wait to meet my little cutie pie. This is a special pregnancy--this is the first time I have had a baby in the same state and with the same doctor. It seems weird. I went in for my first visit a couple of weeks ago and the doctor smiled and said, "You're back!" Yes, for the first time I am a repeat customer. Anyways, pray for my family because I am a cranky nauseous beast!

4 comments:

gypsy jean said...

awwwww... cute little baby bean.

you should hold a contest to see what the baby's name should be!:) i vote for rumplestilskin "the rock" may. catchy, right?:)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
very, very cool.
I vote for something with "soldier" or "warrior" as the middle name.

Kim, Bill, and Isaac said...

Congrats to you all! I am very happy for you and know your newest addition is lucky to have you as parents.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Kim

Kate Scowary said...

Stacy!!!
O my goodness...I cannot express how excited I am for you!! I only wish I could be there to share in the happiness and joy of it all as I was with Sterling! How crazy that the due date is the day after Sterling's Birthday! I still remember that day as if it were yesterday...hard to believe it was more than a year and a half ago..I miss you all so very much and hope you have a wonderful birthday on Thursday...:-) Love you all!