My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Monday, September 22, 2008

frustration and patience

So, here it is. Frustration and patience collide. I sooooooooooo want to move back to home to MN. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss Sunday dinner with my dad and mom. I miss seeing my nieces and nephews. I miss that my kids don't know there family well. I am home sick. Josh is actively looking for employment in MN. Here is the catch. Josh has specialized skills that don't easily match up with conventional jobs. He has a job he loves right now, but in order to have ultimate job security in the federal system he has to be in for three years. So, do we leave the Fed. system before the 3 year mark and jump into an uncertain job? Or do we patiently wait until a federal job comes up somewhere closer to job. I mean I'll take what we can get. Anything 7 hours or closer to MN sounds great. Right now we are 23 driving hours from home. That stinks. Frustration again. I know what most of you are thinking. Pray. Yes, I know. The battle is I lost my patience about 3 years ago. Those of you who know me well know what I am talking about. (-: Anyways, this post is a rant. I feel much better letting my steam off. Okay, I will be patient. Patience is a virtue I need to work on!

2 comments:

gypsy jean said...

how's that patience coming along? i impatiently await to hear.

Jess and the KIDS!!!! said...

stacy, I pray you guys can find a job closer. patience is so hard. I know things will work out accordingto God's time frame which may not always be on ours:) let me know what happens, Jess