My Beautiful Gifts

My Beautiful Gifts

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Obsession and Chili's

Today we went to Lake Charles. We brought about $60 of Chili's gift cards and the whole warrior clan. By the way, I had Chicken Club Tacos (Chicken, Bacon, ranch, cheese, tomatoes and a side of rice and black beans) which were surprisingly good and not too expensive. We also ordered a side of Chips and salsa (They have good salsa). Anyhow, I must have told Stacy several times how good the chips and salsa were because at one point she smirks at me with that stinkery smirk and says, "Huh, I must be married to a broken record. I like chips and salsa. I like chips and salsa. I like chips and salsa. I like chips and salsa." I reply, "Yeah, I can kind of be obsessive sometimes." Lily immediately says, "Daddy, its not always good to be obsessive." To which Isabel replies, "Unless you're into hippos."

4 comments:

Amalee said...

Your girls are filled with wisdom :) I recall visiting you in Texas and Josh having a similar obsessive moment with yogurt - it may have been cherry. I think he ate 3 in a row expressing his enjoyment of it several times as he ate :)
Thank you for the lovely Christmas card - and for sharing pieces of your life here! What a beautiful, blessed family.
Love to you all & Happy 2009 :)
Amy A.

stacymay100 said...

Amy, I so glad to see you were on our blog! I seem to not have accurate contact info on you any more. I am glad that I still had your parent's address in my book. I hope all is well with you. I miss you!

gypsy jean said...

i hope bel never gets over her obsession with hippos. it's cool.:)

at first i did not realize it was josh telling the blog-tale... then it all made sense.:) wish i could have been there!

mommyof4littleladies said...

Oh, how I enjoy reading your entries! This one made me laugh extra hard! Praying that your home for Christmas and FOR GOOD in 2009!!!
Love,
Cousin Ang